Summer is officially over and as of today, so is Q3. Read on for purchase channel insights and highlights from our recently released Top Advertisers Report for the month of August.
You can also download the free report here.
1. Financial Services Category - Still Going Strong
Yahoo.com is still the top site for desktop advertisers in the financial services category. With 68% of all impressions purchased directly from Yahoo!, that number is down from 81% in July. Following behind were aol.com and msn.com. In general, advertisers within the financial services category went direct almost half the time (49%), with the other half split primarily between ad network and DSP channels.
2. Netflix Pushing Video
Netflix made a notable jump in video impressions closing out the month of August at #6, up 10 spots from the previous month. The entertainment company shows little activity on desktop and mobile while focusing efforts on video. Top creatives were for shows such as Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, Bojack Horseman and Narcos while top sites included youtube.com, aol.com and cnn.com.
3. Baseball Season Winding Down
**All trademarks & copyrights property of their respective owners.
TOP DIGITAL ADVERTISERS: AUGUST 2015
- See the top digital advertisers across desktop, mobile, and video.
- Top direct advertisers included - see which brands are purchasing impressions direct from publishers.
- Find out the top advertising categories across devices.