- Announcing Pathmatics Social Ad Intelligence
- Winmo Users Gain Ad Insights With Pathmatics Partnerships
- Page Skins and Mobile Video Tracking Now Available in Pathmatics AdRoutes
In the Press
- Google Home Vs. Amazon Echo: Who Won The Holiday Ad Push? I AdAge
- True to its word, P&G has slashed the number of sites it advertises on I Digiday
- Google probably won't lose much money in brand boycott over scandalous YouTube videos I Mashable
- The online ad industry is rallying to fight piracy, fraud, extremists and fake news. Does it stand a chance? I LA Times
- YouTube Wins Back Some Marketers After Ad Uproar, but Others Stay Away I WSJ
Our Top Blog Posts of 2017
We published nearly 150 blog posts over the past year, here are the top five most popular posts:
- Q4’s Top Digital Advertisers 2016
- Meet The Top 10 Digital Ad Spenders in 2017 So Far
- Inside Data on the Top 7 Travel Advertisers, from Royal Caribbean Cruises to Hilton
- The Advertising Strategies Behind The Top Financial Services Digital Ad Spenders in Q3
- How To Win Your Next Paid Advertising RFP Using Competitive Ad Intelligence
How To Build More Effective Ad Campaigns
Tips & tricks to sharpen your ad strategy for more efficient returns.
How Ad Intelligence Can Boost Performance
Ways to use digital advertising intelligence to refine your digital advertising strategy and increase your competitive advantage.
How To Choose An Ad Intelligence Solution
Looking to step up your game in 2018? Here are a few ways to zero in on an ad intelligence solution that best fits your needs.
Everything You Need To Know About Pathmatics
Our success is measured by the success of our customers. If you're looking to add Pathmatics to your toolbox next year, learn more about our solution with these posts.
We believe in transparency and feel our prospective and current customers deserve to know exactly how our digital intelligence solutions operates.
How To Get The Most Out Of Pathmatics
Already a Pathmatics customer? Maximize your return from our tool with information from these posts.
An out-of-the-box thinker with a love for disruptive ideas, Jordan's background spans PR and events for the wedding & hospitality industry in Los Angeles and Scottsdale and also launching one of America's most unique food trucks. She jumped from the food start-up scene to the tech start-up scene in 2013 to join one of the most unique companies in ad tech. Jordan is a graduate of the University of California, Santa Barbara with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication.