Ad Intel 101
1. Identity Your Competitive Set
2. Make an Advertiser Comparison
3. Make Your Target Site List
4. Look at Historical Data
5. Stay Up to Date with Daily Alerts
- The Ad Preview Tool You Need in Your Arsenal
- What Is Ad Intelligence and How Can It Benefit Brands?
- How to Convince Your Brand Manager to Spend More on Digital with Competitive Intelligence
An out-of-the-box thinker with a love for disruptive ideas, Jordan's background spans PR and events for the wedding & hospitality industry in Los Angeles and Scottsdale and also launching one of America's most unique food trucks. She jumped from the food start-up scene to the tech start-up scene in 2013 to join one of the most unique companies in ad tech. Jordan is a graduate of the University of California, Santa Barbara with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication.