June's Top Digital Advertisers
Priceline Group Tops Video
The Travel category is on a mission to win your summer fun money, ranking as the 3rd top category on desktop, 4th on mobile and 3rd on video. Spending over $14M on pre-roll video advertising during the month of June, Priceline Group represented the travel category well as the top overall video advertiser for the month by impression volume. The Priceline Group family includes Agoda, Booking.com, Kayak.com, OpenTable, Priceline, RentalCars.com and Swoodoo - making it a huge player in the travel game, and in the advertising game overall.
The parent company released 47 unique creatives during the month overall, 18 of which were for Booking.com. 100% of total video spend was funneled through ad networks, contrasting the buying strategy of the top 500 video advertisers, averaging 73% of spend going direct. Amazon’s ad network was the top video partner for the Priceline Group with 88% spend share, while Google AdX + AdSense, AppNexus and TubeMogul spitting the remaining 12% of spend. Not coincidentally, Priceline’s top site was amazon.com, followed by youtube.com, msn.com and foxnews.com.
Signet Jewelers Dazzles on Desktop
Source: Pathmatics US Desktop Data, 6/1/16-6/30/16.
Auto Category Still Dominating Desktop and Mobile
Source: Pathmatics US Data, 6/1/16-6/30/16. *By impression volume.
**All trademarks & copyrights property of their respective owners.
June Top Digital Advertisers
An out-of-the-box thinker with a love for disruptive ideas, Jordan's background spans PR and events for the wedding & hospitality industry in Los Angeles and Scottsdale and also launching one of America's most unique food trucks. She jumped from the food start-up scene to the tech start-up scene in 2013 to join one of the most unique companies in ad tech. Jordan is a graduate of the University of California, Santa Barbara with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication.