**WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! Thanks for playing**
Ah, nothing quite like a fresh Sweet Sixteen bracket. Especially when the top brands across retail, FinServe, telecom, and food & drink are competing for the ultimate digital ad bragging rights.
That's right-- March Madness may be cancelled, but March mADness is on! Which brand do you think will win the final matchup? Play along with Pathmatics during March mADness for your chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
Here’s how it works:
2. Gaze into your crystal ball and fill out which brand in each pairing you think spent more on a given platform / format in March 2019, single-elimination style:
Round 1 = Brand with higher spend on digital display (static) ads
- Round 2 = Brand with higher spend on mobile display (static) and video ads
- Semi-finals = Brand with higher spend on digital video ads
- Quarter-finals = Brand with higher Facebook ad spend
- Finals = Brand with higher overall digital ad spend
3. Check back here for updates after each round starting Wednesday, March 18. We’ll announce the winner on April 1 — no jokes about it.
With over a decade of experience across digital marketing, content, creative, and PR, Sarah is a creative and dynamic thinker who loves to delight clients with unique and relatable content. Sarah graduated from UC Berkeley with a BA in Sociology.