We are thrilled to announce that we have been ranked as a leader by G2 Crowd in the Marketing Analytics Software category. This ranking, among top players Hubspot, MailChimp, is a testament to our commitment to innovation and creating the best user experience for our customers.
G2 is the world’s largest tech marketplace where businesses can discover, review, and manage the technology they need to reach their potential.
Why users ❤️Pathmatics
- Ease of Use: Our award-winning UI makes turning data into actionable insights quick and easy.
- Quality of Support: Our team is made up of digital marketers, and we've been in your shoes. We're here to help when you need it most.
- Ease of Setup: On-boarding is simple and easy. Our team walks you through our user-friendly platform and shows you how to make the most of our data.
With a mission to bring transparency to digital marketing, our team is constantly working to unearth new insights for marketers so you can better understand your competitors and the ever-changing digital landscape. Our innovations are based on customer feedback, ensuring that we bring you the data you need the most, as quickly and easily as possible.
Here are just a few of our latest innovations
- US paid Instagram Advertising data: Our panel-based Instagram data is the first of its kind
- Export creative text: Pathmatics Explorer users with access to Report Builder can now export the text (including CTAs) from ads across Facebook, Twitter, Display, and Mobile.
- Category Spend insights: The share of spend insights you know and love, now available across complete categories.
- COVID-19 insights series: The Coronavirus pandemic changed the way brands advertise. We launched an initiative to bring the latest insights to you.
- Paid Twitter advertising data in the US: Last year, we were the first to launch paid Twitter advertising insights for the US market
Greg Rosen has spent his career building data tools for marketers. After starting his career at JPMorgan Chase, he led the product teams for CitizenNet, the social media buying and analysis platform acquired by Condé Nast in 2017. Greg holds a BA in Economics and Hispanic Studies from the University of Pennsylvania.