July - the month of summer vacations, holidays, sunshine and... credit cards, beer & Skittles? According to our top digital advertiser rankings for the month, the Financial Services category dominated again across both display and mobile while Food & Drink kept the top video category spot.
Read on for purchase channel insights and highlights from the top advertisers for July and be sure to download the top 10 advertisers across desktop, mobile, and video here.
JULY'S TOP DIGITAL ADVERTISERS: HIGHLIGHTS
1. Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company - Upping Video Presence
Chances are, you've probably seen a recent video ad for Skittles - 'Skittles Pox' anyone? During the month of July, the candy & mint company upped their video advertising presence across sites such as aol.com, stack.com, and youtube.com. 74% of all of the Wrigley Company's video impressions were purchased direct from publishers with Skittles being the #1 sub-brand advertised.
2. Financial Services - Half of All Desktop Impressions Purchased Direct
Financial Services continues to be the top advertising category for desktop and mobile. 50% of all desktop ad impressions from the Financial Services category were purchased direct from publisher, with ad networks being the next most popular purchase channel at 28%. Yahoo.com was the top site with 81% off impressions purchased directly.
3. Mobile - Top Ranking Advertiser Purchased 97% of Impressions Through Exchange
**All trademarks & copyrights property of their respective owners.
JULY'S TOP DIGITAL ADVERTISERS
- See the top digital advertisers across desktop, mobile, and video.
- Top direct advertisers included - see which brands are purchasing impressions direct from publishers.
- Find out the top advertising categories across devices.