“Fake news” undoubtedly has taken a toll on the industry recently, and brought the issue of programmatic buying to the forefront of advertisers’ minds with brands calling for transparency and accountability on behalf of the adtech community. In a rapidly changing and growing digital advertising ecosystem, it is crucial for brands, agencies, publishers, and adtech vendors to get on the same page in terms of expectations from each other, and move towards solutions to industry wide problems.
Whether you are on a brand team concerned about consolidating your partners or dumping more of your budget into social, an agency buyer dealing with fraud and arbitraged buys, a publisher trying to work with the best SSPs, or an adtech vendor attempting to demonstrate transparency to your clients - this topic impacts your business.
Cutting the Crap: How Consolidation, Competition, & Fraud Are Changing the AdTech Ecosystem
Please join LA AdTech and Pathmatics on Wednesday, March 22nd from 6-8pm in Santa Monica, for an educational panel and networking event that will explore:
- How consolidation is impacting various players and the pro’s and con's
- The impact on agencies and brands and what steps they’re taking to make changes and adapt
- What this means for publisher revenue opportunities, and how the sell-side is handling ad fraud
- Gabe Gottlieb, CEO of Pathmatics
- Ben Plomion, CMO of GumGum
- Nick Lynch, VP, Head of Digital at Icon Media Direct.