Pathmatics is looking for a Client Service Manager to join our growing team managing the relationship with our clients. As a CSM, you’ll be responsible for deeply understanding clients’ business challenges and goals and be the advisor to client leadership. You will manage your own book of clients, supporting them from onboarding to full deployment to renewal and upsell. Pathmatics is a data driven organization and you will use the data both with your clients and internally.
- Point of contact for assigned client portfolio, with accountability for client engagement, growth, and retention
- Interface with client leadership regularly, leading discussions navigating the relationship to support platform adoption and usage
- Deliver training, analytics, insights, and best practices to client teams
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints, and build strategic engagements to demonstrate the value of our data and platform.
- Be a strategic expert on digital media planning, tactics and measurement -- leading the team (internal and client) through actionable use of our data for media planning, campaign analysis, and measurement against business goals
- Drive overall client satisfaction to expand client engagement and increase likelihood of retention and growth.
- Excellent ability to manage client relationships, especially sensitive issues, and effectively problem solve
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for bringing Pathmatics' best practices, innovations and capabilities to our customers to deliver world class support, while also driving adoption, usage, engagement and delight. This rapport-building position requires strong communication skills and a desire to give our customers the personal attention that they need to have a fantastic experience with our product.
- Own front line Customer Support for all customers
- Own the multi-million $ book of business for the SMB Customer Segment – including customer onboarding and on-going support, working with customer-base primarily through email cases, zendesk support, and leveraging customer knowledge management. You will own gross renewal rate metrics.
- Provide a best-in-class, high satisfaction Customer Support function for enterprise accounts that coordinates well with our Customer Success function
- Represent the voice of customers regarding their pain points and FAQs – channel this feedback to product and customer success teams
- Measure customer health/risk of SMB portfolio of accounts through customer metrics & survey data, designing red zone plans for at risk accounts with a goal of maximizing customer retention and renewals
- Build and lead training webinars for SMB customers across your regions
- Oversee customer support requests for Enterprise and Mid-Market customers – includes product-related questions, technical support, bugs, and data entity requests
- Establish support best practices
- Identify common issues, escalating them when necessary
Pathmatics is looking for a data scientist to lead marketing and sales focused analytics projects out of our LA office. You are responsible for driving new analytics projects to support external thought leadership initiatives, custom specific analytics needs, and apply new analytics methods to our marketing and sales data. You will lead projects driven by the sales and marketing team to support our growth target. You will work closely with the data, engineering and product teams at Pathmatics to access and analyze the data needed across marketing and sales, and will play an integral role in extracting insights, themes, and stories from Pathmatics’ raw data. You’ll report to the Senior Data Analyst at Pathmatics and will partner closely with the marketing, sales operations, digital, and data teams to develop analytics projects.
Pathmatics is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our fun & growing team.
He/She will lead outbound efforts to onboard new clients, including many of the world’s largest brands, publishers, advertising agencies and technology companies.
This position will be responsible for outbound prospecting, lead qualification, and using your skill set, tools and insights to help potential customers to effectively move through the sales pipeline.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Champion new business opportunities to fuel the Pathmatics Sales pipeline
- Boost the Pathmatics pipeline via direct outreach (phone, email, social, etc.) from developed prospect lists, while curating your own to identify decision makers
- Lead high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, digital needs and operations, while educating prospects on Pathmatics’ market leading solutions
- Work closely with sales managers and marketing team on various programs that are in support of the entire team
- Adapt quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic & growing startup culture
- Achieve or exceed quotas
As a Taxonomist, you will analyze digital marketing creative attributes and apply industry best practices to build comprehensive taxonomy that integrates into our existing ontology. You’ll assist in categorizing very large data sets within new taxonomies that allow for accurate reporting of industry trends and meaningful comparisons. We collect thousands of digital creatives daily and are committed to 24×7 uptime, so you’ll work carefully and efficiently to provide solutions that enable continuous delivery of accurate, meaningful data. As the subject matter expert of the taxonomies you own and create, you’ll be responsible for reviewing the data for accuracy once categorized. You’ll be part of a team providing best in class solutions to thousands of users worldwide. Your expertise will be consulted to help strategize future growth opportunities for the company. If you are able to see the big picture while also passionately diving into the details, we want to hear from you!
- Reviewing sets of semantic information for digital display, video, and social media marketing to define cohesive and consistent taxonomy that supports specific data use cases
- Defining taxonomic rules that govern new and existing data
- Making note of any exceptions to rules so alternate solutions can be provided
- Publishing clear to understand best practices that can be distributed to others to employ
- Ability to present classification information and instructions in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences
- Grouping and mapping live data into taxa, especially as it relates to ‘seeding’ examples for automated or manual data categorization
- Recognizing outliers and defining a system for how to account for them within the taxonomy
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends and/or patterns in data sets
- Recognizing data quality issues within taxa (including miscategorized content)
- Defining, reviewing, proofreading, and editing taxa naming conventions for consistency
- Understanding our platform as a whole to ensure new taxonomy fits seamlessly
- Suggesting new taxa when necessary to ensure data classification is continually improving
- Asking questions before, during and after assignments to ensure clarity of expectations and quality of output
- Providing input and feedback to internal teams in order to improve our knowledge bases and data outputs
- Proactively communicating any issues that prohibit satisfying a deadline
Pathmatics is looking for a strategic business partner to join our leadership team to lead the organization and our employees to new heights. This executive will lead, organize, and direct all aspects of the People, Recruiting, Facilities, and Culture functions. This includes organizational design, talent acquisition, on-boarding and off-boarding talent, training & development, leadership and succession planning, performance management, executive and employee compensation, employee benefits, all matters of employment law, all employment-related compliance matters as well as employee relations, diversity & inclusion, and culture.