Senior Manager, Professional Services | Read more & Apply
Do you have a passion for taking complex data and turning it into a story? Pathmatics is looking for a Senior Manager to join our Professional Services team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work directly with top brands and key decision makers delivering actionable insights through innovative analytics and competitive storylines. As part of our growing company, you will have the opportunity and responsibility to work with clients, own the execution of large projects, and deliver mind-bending results.
Driven to bring transparency and accountability to digital marketing – Pathmatics turns the world’s marketing data into actionable insights – changing the way agencies, brands, and publishers win.
Pathmatics VP of Customer Success directs a team that leads all post-sales interactions with our clients. From on-boarding and training, to account renewal and expansion, these teams are a critical link to our clients. You must be an experienced hands-on leader with a desire to delight customers and be strategic. We’re looking for an upbeat, engaging leader to provide operational direction while leading a local and remote team. Drive consistency, accountability, process, and collaboration. This executive leader will be based at our headquarters in Santa Monica, CA and will be a key figure within our leadership team.
- Be data driven and the voice of the customer in all decisions that we make
- Lead the entire customer lifecycle that includes: on-boarding/training -deployment - quarterly business reviews - renewal & up-sell
- Create, build and nourish client relationships
- Drive usage, adoption, customer happiness and NPS
- Build performance indicators and forecasting models
- Create customer scorecards to provide predictable snapshot of account health
- Drive accountability and consistency
- Lead distributed CS team
- Drive excellence in scaling CS team through engagement, recruitment, training, and development
- Create post sales clarity for the entire organization
- Partner with sales to drive renewals, retention and new revenue growth in all clients
- Assist new business growth through customer advocacy and customer references
- Align customer goals with the Pathmatics solution that includes ongoing measurement
- Build and nourish key client executive relationships within Marketing, Analytics, Revenue Operations, Sales and Business Development
- Create and implement customer playbooks
- Segment customer base along with crafting an ideal customer profile
- Own and operationalize client support systems (Knowledge Base, Zendesk) and client management platforms (Churn Zero/Salesforce.com),
- Align with Marketing to support case study development and marketing activities with clients
- Align with Product to influence product roadmap and Dev priorities
- Define and implement adoption strategies with executive team and board